The Cochrane Library is a collection of six databases that contain different types of high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making, and a seventh database that provides information about groups in The Cochrane Collaboration.
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
- Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials
- Cochrane Methodology Register
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects
- Health Technology Assessment Database
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database
- About The Cochrane Collaboration
You can find this database on the Databases A-Z page of the Library website. For more information on how to use this database in your research and teaching, contact Kim Granath, Public Health Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org.